Art UK brings shared economic benefits to UK collections. With over 3,400 participating venues, Art UK created access to the entire collection of the UK's publicly owned oil paintings and sculptures.
As Art UK continues to grow, partner collections are adding prints, photography, drawings and watercolours, making the platform an even more comprehensive showcase of the nation's art.
We ask collections to help us develop a strong, sustainable, shared digital showcase of UK public art. By paying an annual membership fee collections can become Partners, and will receive specific benefits in return for their institutional support, including participation in the Art UK Shop.
If your collection joins Art UK as a Partner, you will access the following benefits:
- Generate commercial revenue through the Art UK Shop
- Link back to your collection's e-commerce pages
- 50% discount on Public Catalogue Foundation books
- Show your prints, drawings, oil, acrylic, tempera, watercolours and sculpture on Art UK
- Discount on PCF Commercial Digitisation Services
- Rights clearance requests forwarded
- Access research commissioned by Art UK about digital technology and audience behaviour
- Participate in Bloomberg Philanthropies initiatives – the Bloomberg Connects app and Art Unlocked talk series
- Highlight exhibitions and events on Art UK
- Submit articles for Art UK
- Feature news or stories in the Art UK newsletter
- Use of the Art UK Partners branding
- Opportunity to participate in PCF outreach initiatives including Masterpieces in Schools and Sculpture in Schools
- Art UK traffic analytics for your collection
- Opportunity to participate in initiatives such as Masterpieces in Schools