Art UK brings shared economic benefits to UK collections. With over 3,400 participating venues, Art UK created access to the entire collection of the UK's publicly owned oil paintings and sculptures.
As Art UK continues to grow, partner collections are adding prints, photography, drawings and watercolours, making the platform an even more comprehensive showcase of the nation's art.
We ask collections to help us develop a strong, sustainable, shared digital showcase of UK public art. By paying an annual membership fee collections can become Partners, and will receive specific benefits in return for their institutional support, including participation in the Art UK Shop.
If your collection joins Art UK as a Partner, you will access the following benefits:
Be part of the shared platform that is the Art UK Shop.
- Generate commercial revenue through the Art UK Shop
- Link back to your collection's e-commerce pages
Let us support you to show more of your collection on Art UK, and help you with your copyright questions.
- Show more of your collection on Art UK, by adding prints, drawings, oil, acrylic, tempera, watercolours and sculpture to Art UK
- Dedicated copyright support through copyright surgeries and rights clearance requests forwarded on behalf of your collection
- Access research commissioned by Art UK about digital technology and audience behaviour
Help us showcase your collection to a wider audience by participating in our partner-only marketing activities.
- Participate in Bloomberg Philanthropies initiatives – the Bloomberg Connects app and Art Unlocked talk series
- Highlight exhibitions and events on Art UK
- Submit articles for Art UK
- Feature news or stories in the Art UK newsletter
- Use of the Art UK Partners branding
- Access Art UK traffic analytics for your collection
Work with us to develop learning content for school and lifelong learners.
- Opportunity to participate in initiatives such as Masterpieces in Schools
- Upload your own learning resources to Art UK
- Work with us on groundbreaking projects like The Superpower of Looking
Download our Art UK partnership scheme digital brochure to find out more.