Art UK brings shared economic benefits to UK collections. In partnership with over 3,200 participating venues, Art UK created access to the entire collection of the UK's publicly owned oil paintings and sculptures.
As Art UK continues to grow, partner collections are adding prints, photography, drawings and watercolours, making the platform an even more comprehensive showcase of the nation's art.
We ask collections that benefit from the platform to help us develop a strong, sustainable, shared digital showcase of UK public art. By paying a small annual membership fee collections can become Partners, and will receive specific benefits in return for their institutional support, including participation in the Art UK Shop.
If you join Art UK as a Partner, you will be able to access the following benefits:
- Generate commercial revenue through the Art UK Shop
- Link back to your collection's e-commerce pages
- Show your prints, drawings, oil, acrylic, tempera, watercolours and sculpture on Art UK
- Exhibitions and events highlighted on Art UK
- Submit features for Art UK
- Discount on PCF Commercial Digitisation Services
- Rights clearance requests forwarded
- 50% discount on PCF books (+p&p)
- Submit news or stories for Art UK newsletter
- Access research commissioned by Art UK about digital technology and audience behaviour
- Include your collection’s tweets on Art UK
- Use of the Art UK Partners branding
- Opportunity to participate in PCF outreach initiatives including Masterpieces in Schools and Sculpture in Schools
- Art UK traffic analytics for your collection and across the UK