Wisbech Castle is a regency villa dating from 1816, the site is that of the original Norman Castle of 1087. Wisbech Castle is furnished with Georgian and Victorian items. Various paintings have been added to the rooms, notably the portraits of Miss Sarah Harman and her brother, who had a girl's school on the premises during the latter half of the nineteenth century. Paintings by George Anniss who was a curator of the building during the 1960s are also included.
Museum Square, Wisbech, Cambridgeshire PE13 1ES England
Please remember to double-check the opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit