Royal Irish Fusiliers Museum is housed in the grade B+ Sovereign’s House. The Eagle Takers Gallery won the Best Exhibition in Ireland in 2003. The collection contains the uniforms, medals, regalia and the two Victoria Crosses won by the Regiment. The Regimental archive and library may be viewed by appointment.
The collection of paintings held by the Royal Irish Fusiliers Museum were begun by the Regiment in the mid-1800s and then passed to the Museum in 1962. The paintings illustrate key people and key events in the history of the Royal Irish Fusiliers from 1793 to 1968.
Sovereign's House, The Mall, Armagh, County Armagh BT61 9Dl Northern Ireland
028 3752 2911
Before making a visit, check opening hours with the venue