Llangynwyd Village Hall is situated in the centre of Llangynwyd village. Originally built as a Victorian school in nineteenth century, the building was known as St Stephens Church until the 1990s. It was then used as the studio for the artist William Brown (1953–2008). After his death the building was renovated and now is a community building.
Llangynwyd Village Hall
Bridgend Road Llangynwyd , Bridgend, Bridgend (Pen-y-bont ar Ogwr) CF34 9SW Wales
Please remember to double-check the opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit