The present Police Station in Leith occupies a building which was once Leith's civic headquarters prior to its amalgamation with Edinburgh. It houses a collection of civic portraiture of former Leith Provosts and a major painting by Alexander Carse of the landing at Leith of King George IV in August 1822.
Leith Police Station, City of Edinburgh Council
Queen Charlotte Street, Leith, Edinburgh EH6 7EY Scotland
Please remember to double-check the opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit