Begun in 1224, Elgin was the principal church of the bishops of Moray. It lost its roof shortly after the Protestant Reformation of 1560, and later its central tower fell. But the cathedral’s fortunes began to change when it became a visitor attraction in the early 1800s.
King Street, Elgin, Moray IV30 1HU Scotland
01343 547 171https://www.historicenvironment.scot/visit-a-place/places/elgin-cathedral/
Please remember to double-check the opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit