Dukinfield Town Hall was built in the Domestic Gothic Style. It was opened on 15th June 1901 by Alderman James Pickup, and cost £15,000 to erect from plans by J. Eaton and Sons of Ashton. The clock is by J. R. Joyce of Whitchurch, and the five bells were cast by Taylor and Co. of Loughborough. Nowadays the Town Hall doubles as the borough register office and as a leisure centre.
Dukinfield Town Hall is managed by Tameside Museums and Galleries Service: The Astley Cheetham Art Collection
Tameside Museums and Galleries Service: The Astley Cheetham Art Collection is an Art UK Partner
Dukinfield Town Hall
King Street, Dukinfield, Greater Manchester SK16 4LA Englandhttp://www.tameside.gov.uk/buildings/dukinfieldth
Please remember to double-check the opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit