Due to Covid-19 restrictions, venues and exhibitions are closed until further notice. We recommend checking with the venues' own websites for up-to-date information. The Council House, Coventry is a Tudor-style building, built in the early twentieth century to replace St Mary's Guildhall as the headquarters of the mayor and city corporation. Works were commenced in 1913–1914, but the outbreak of war halted construction, and it was finally opened on 11 June 1920 by the Duke of Yoir (later George VI).
Coventry Council House
Earl Street, Coventry, West Midlands CV1 5RR England
Please remember to double-check the opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit