With an annual gift of between £1,000 and £2,499, our Benefactor programme offers many opportunities to get involved with Art UK, including:
- Unique events Invitations for you and your staff to a lively programme of social events, including exclusive private views at unusual and exceptional venues, and our annual spring and autumn parties. Recent events include a private view at Mercer's Hall of 'Fifty Works by Fifty British Women Artists, 1900–1950', and our spring party at the home of the Marchioness of Dufferin and Ava, Lindy Guinness.
- Director’s news You will also hear directly from Art UK's Director who will give you the inside track by sharing news in a quarterly enewsletter
- Brand association We will also acknowledge your support on our dedicated Corporate Benefactors page, including a description of your business and logo.
For annual gifts of £2,500–£5,000, we also offer:
- Artist insight Behind-the-scenes tours of selected partner collections and inspirational studio tours hosted by artists. Events this year have included a private tour of The Vault 100, the Ned's Club art collection housed within the iconic former Midland Bank HQ, and our first annual Patron's party, held at the studio of our 2019 Patron, Yinka Shonibare.
- Director talks Our Director will present an illustrated talk about the work of Art UK to your staff.
A number of our supporters give more than £5,000 annually, particularly those providing in-kind support. If you would like to support us at this level, we would be happy to discuss a package of benefits to suit your needs. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org