Art UK Benefactors share in our commitment to open up the nation's public art collections to the world.
Ongoing support from our Benefactors ensures we can fulfil our central mission in democratising access to art:
- We enable a global audience of over 2 million people each year to learn about the UK's national art collection
- We support over 3,200 public art collections to reach wider audiences and generate vital commercial revenue
- We provide learning programmes that each year inspire and engage 12,000 people of all ages, backgrounds and abilities
Becoming a Benefactor
With an annual gift of £1,000, £2,500 or £5,000, our Benefactor programme offers many opportunities to get involved with Art UK, including:
- Unique events Invitations to a lively year-round programme of social events, including exclusive private views at unusual and exceptional venues, and our annual spring and autumn parties
- Artist insight Behind-the-scenes tours of selected partner collections and inspirational studio tours hosted by artists and Art UK's annual Patron
- Director's news You will also hear directly from Art UK's Director who will give you the inside track by sharing news in a quarterly enewsletter
Join our Benefactors to help make our vision a reality – to make what is publicly owned publicly accessible for everyone, and to keep art alive and relevant for generations to come.
If you would like to discuss becoming an Art UK Benefactor in more detail, please email Development Manager Liz May on email@example.com
Alternatively, you can download and print our Benefactor donation form, fill it out and send it back to:
Third Floor, Peek House
London EC3M 1EB