Quentin Blake Ordinary Life in Vincent Square, 2012 limited edition print
This limited edition print was specially created to accompany the 2012 exhibition ‘Quentin Blake: As Large as Life’ and is stocked exclusively by the Foundling Museum.
Blake’s series Ordinary Life (2010) for the Vincent Square Eating Disorder Clinic, London, celebrates the quiet poetry and pleasures of everyday life. Characters engage in activities such as feeding birds on a windowsill, walking a dog, shopping in a street market and painting a self-portrait.
- Edition of 250
- Material: Giclée print on Aquarelle Arches watercolour paper
- Dimensions: 56 cm x 40 cm
- Each individual print is signed by the artist
- The edge of the paper is natural and unfinished
- We recommend that the print is float mounted