An update on our response to Coronavirus
Our printing service continues to operate as usual, with framed and unframed prints, books and gifts available for delivery in normal timescales. We would like to reassure our customers and partners that we are observing government advice on COVID-19 and adhering to all guidance and best practice.
The prints we sell through the Art UK Shop are produced and fulfilled by our partner Heritage Digital at their Derbyshire-based studio. Here is an outline of the procedures in place to ensure operations are conducted safely and with all necessary precautions.
A message from Heritage Digital
1. The majority of staff are working remotely with only essential hands-on operational activities being performed on site
2. Printing and framing operations are completed by a small number of our staff with access to our print shop and always social distancing and taking appropriate measures.
3. Extra precautions are being taken while working in the print shop:
- Gloves are worn throughout the printing, framing and dispatch process
- Hands are frequently washed
- Hard surfaces are regularly cleaned with disinfectant spray / wipes
4. Delivery is by Royal Mail and Parcelforce. Royal Mail collect from our print shop daily, observing strict Royal Mail Policies for social distancing.
5. We’re still accepting orders and delivering on time.
Prints are produced and fulfilled at the following address:
Cromford Mills, Mill Lane