Art UK is the digital platform for the nation's art. We enable UK collections to collaborate effectively as a group by showcasing art in the UK to audiences around the world. Art UK invites your collection to take a stake in this national initiative by becoming an Art UK Partner. Over 250 collections have already joined.
We are asking collections to become Partners in Art UK by paying a small annual membership fee. Art UK Partners will receive specific benefits in return for their institutional support. You can find out more in our Partner Brochure.
Five reasons to join
- Generate commercial income for your collection from the Art UK Shop
- Add prints, photography, drawings and watercolours to Art UK alongside your paintings and sculptures
- Promote your exhibitions and events
- Connect with other UK collections
- Help make Art UK sustainable
If you represent a collection and would like to join Art UK as a Partner, please contact Camilla Stewart, Head of Commercial Programmes and Collection Partnerships, on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome enquiries from new collections wishing to join Art UK for the first time.