- Over 80% of the UK’s public art collection is hidden from view in museum storerooms or buildings without routine public access. Art UK makes this accessible
- Art UK encourages audiences to visit the art that is on show and offers exciting learning opportunities
- Most UK collections cannot show their art on their own websites. Art UK changes all this by giving UK collections a pioneering shared digital showcase
- Art UK is free to access and always will be. Unfortunately, it is not free of running costs
- We are a small charity and we do not receive any regular public funding. Instead we rely on the generous support of art-loving organisations and individuals like you
Your donation enables us to share the nation’s art with audiences at home and abroad. Donate now.
Without your donations Art UK would not be possible. Thank you.