The Heritage Centre is housed in a grade 2 listed chapel. It consists of the Main Exhibition Hall and the Caldecott Gallery and contains a range of artefacts dating from the Roman occupation up until modern times. The Main Exhibition Hall heralds the work of Whitchurch firm J. B. Joyce who were established in the Town in 1690 and are still producing Tower Clocks today. There is also a section dedicated to Roman and Medieval history with a number of interesting finds and artefacts on display. The Caldecott Gallery houses a fine collection of artworks and memorabilia relating to Randolph Caldecott (who once worked in the town) and to the Whitchurch-born musician Edward German. An interactive unit allows visitors to learn more about these famous men while a selection of Edward German music plays in the background.