Built as a private house in 1852 for John Woodall, to designs by Henry Wyatt. Greatly extended in 1901–1902 to form the Town Hall to designs of Harry W. Smith, the Borough Engineer. Many interior fittings in the Council Chamber and Committee Rooms are of a design contemporary with the extension. It is Grade II listed, with many works of art and other artefacts displayed.
Scarborough Town Hall
St Nicholas Street, Scarborough, North Yorkshire YO11 2HG England
Please remember to double-check the opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit