Egryn is a newly-restored medieval hall-house near Barmouth and the cliff top and hillside called Dinas Oleu. Dinas Oleu was the very first land acquired by the National Trust, as a gift in February 1895 from Mrs Fanny Talbot of Ty’n Ffynnon, who had some 20 years earlier given 13 cottages to John Ruskin, for a utopian community under the aegis of his Guild of St George.
National Trust, Egryn
Tal y Bont, near Barmouth, Gwynedd Wales
Please remember to double-check the opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit