The Chapel was built in 1857 and was the private place of worship of the Baillie Cochrane family. Only the village and this tiny chapel remain to recall a way of life which flourished and has gone but is a part of our heritage worth remembering. The Chapel is now under the care of The Biggar Museum Trust.
Holy Trinity Chapel, Lamington
Lamington, Biggar, South Lanarkshire ML12 6DT Scotland
Please remember to double-check the opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit